Environmental health and public protection
How My Council Services can help you
- Enables complete digital processes from reporting through to resolution – My Council Services offers an end-to-end solution from the initial consumer contact via e-forms through to the resolution of an issue or completing a task by a public protection officer.
- Integration with third party systems – The My Council Services platform offers comprehensive back office process capabilities as well as integration into third party back office applications.
- Enabling customers to raise concerns relating to trading standards, environmental health and licensing – The My Council Services digital platform allows the consumer to create service requests on any topic relating to public protection through the full range of digital channels.
- Apply for a license, collect payment and manage the ongoing contract – My Council Services can integrate with the council’s existing payment gateway and thus handle every aspect of license or permit application through to cost calculation, payment collection, confirmation and generation of invoice / receipt. Auto payment and renewal facilities are also available, all supported by reporting that supports financial reconciliation. Customers can apply and pay for a any type of license the Council wishes to make available or any other required permit all via digital channels and with minimal need for human intervention.
- Managing scheduled inspection processes – My Council Services can fully support the management of scheduled inspection regimes such as food safety inspections. Scheduled inspections can be set up and associated to specific properties, premises or assets.
- Keeping consumers up to date on the status of their service requests – The My Council Services platform includes the ability to update, remind, prompt and proactively provide customers with information relevant to their specific case. For example, the system could notify a premises owner that they are due an inspection or an applicant that their a license application has been approved.
- Enable mobile working – The My Council Services Mobile Worker suite provides a flexible, easy to use and device independent mobile working toolkit that enables true online and offline working capabilities with features and templates that have been developed specifically with environmental health and public protection in mind.
Why work with Abavus and My Council Services?
Abavus offices a fully supported solution to make sure that your My Council Services implementation runs smoothly and is implemented on time.
- Integration with third party applications or data migration – You may be using a legacy case management system that you would like My Council Services to integrate with, or you may wish to migrate data from systems that are reaching end of life. We can help with both of these scenarios.
- Process review and process mapping consulting – Our consulting team regularly works with our clients to review and document current public protection processes, helping to find opportunities for process improvement and streamlining.
- We only work with local authorities – Many of Abavus’ clients use our platform and associated services to increase efficiency in their public protection service areas.