On demand webinar
Transformation and digital service enablement for licensing services
This on demand webinar is designed specifically for licensing services professionals, managers, directors and transformation leads within UK local authorities. During the session we will discuss how other local authorities are already using My Council Services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their licensing services practices.
We will use examples from HMOs (Houses of Multiple Occupancy), temporary event notices and personal licenses. The same approach demonstrated in this workshop can also be rapidly deployed to handle the full range of local authority licensing activities including street trading and premises licenses etc.
In just one hour you’ll learn about how the blend of My Council Services modules, including Apps & e-forms, Mobile Worker and Case Management using Service Desk can save you time and money whilst enabling digital transformation of all aspects of licensing services.
What we’ll cover:
- Introduction and welcome – background to the challenges facing local authorities generally and licensing services specifically
- A demonstration of how this end-to-end digital process works in practice, using the real-life example of self service license applications and downstream premises inspection activities.
- How fully digital process can be used to enable to authentication systems, simplified payment collection processes, improved reporting and more efficient licensing procedures overall
- How My Council Services integrates with your existing systems and those of any third party suppliers you may use
- How My Council Services can enable your council’s wider transformation programme, beyond licensing
Who should watch this webinar?
- Licensing managers and officers
- Local authority IT professionals with an interest in digital service delivery
- Local authority service directors and assistant directors
- Transformation leads for UK local authorities
Watch the video now