Births, deaths and ceremonies
How My Council Services can help you
My Council Services enables councils to provide self service for customers and makes processes more efficient without detracting from the quality of the provided service.
- Reserve appointments online – Enable customers to reserve appointments with a registrar or to book and pay for a venue via self-service, responsive eForms integrated within a customer portal, including automated confirmation of booking details and communication of any changes via email, SMS or push notification.
- Manage inbound service requests – Receive inbound service requests, bookings and general enquiries and ensure that all are dealt with appropriately and sensitively.
- Real-time reporting – You can run real-time reporting on service requests, bookings, reservations and every aspect of the registration process.
- Keep customers up to date on the status of their bookings and appointments – The My Council Services platform includes the ability to update, remind, prompt and proactively provide customers with information pertinent to their service request, issue or case. For example, you can notify a customer that they are due for an appointment with a registrar 24 hours in advance of the appointment time to reduce the number of no shows.
- Offer a complete range of ceremony options and pricing – The combination of the My Council Services Bookings and Appointment module, coupled with our integrated Product Module alongside integration with your preferred payment gateway opens up a complete range of ceremony options and pricing, all of which can be quickly deployed as online self-service processes.
Why work with Abavus and My Council Services?
The deployment of the My Council Services platform makes use of a number of different functional modules and products that form the whole My Council Services platform. Abavus offers a fully supported and serviced solution to make sure that your implementation runs smoothly and is implemented in line with your deadline requirements.
- Integration with third party applications or data migration – you may be using a legacy case management system that you would like My Council Services to integrate with, or you may wish to migrate data from systems that are reaching end of life. We can help with both of these scenarios.
- Consulting services to assist with process review and process mapping – We regularly work with clients to review and document current bookings and payment processes relating to births, deaths and marriages, helping to find opportunities for process improvement and streamlining.
- We only work with local authorities – We currently work with over 50 local authorities, many of whom use our platform and associated services to increase efficiency in Registration Services and associated areas of operation.