How Apps, eForms & Customer Portal will help you
My Council Services Apps, eForms & Customer Portal product provides a multi-channel self-service platform, facilitating the full range of customer-facing and internal digital processes and transactions (report it, book it, apply for it, pay for it).
Apps, eForms & Customer Portal offers fully responsive browser-based web forms and native mobile applications (iPhone, Android and Windows) delivered from a central form design process and deployed as a seamless component of your existing local authority web property.
Apps, eForms & Customer Portal is functionally rich, customisable, configurable, and accessible to administrators via an easy-to-use back-office interface. The full suite of native mobile applications and the synchronised web portal can be quickly configured to include the full range of council content such as RSS feeds, social media feeds, existing web content, bespoke applications, and other relevant resources.
Features of Apps, eForms & Customer Portal
- Responsive web and native mobile customer self-service offerings
- Intuitive GUI eForm design platform
- Share and borrow form templates with other local authorities through our integrated Form Store
- Publish a single form template to both responsive web and native mobile interfaces
- Native apps on iPhone, Windows and Android
- Fully configurable and customisable with a super low code environment for rapid design, testing and deployment
- All delivery components branded to reflect your council’s visual identity
- Completely integrated with the My Council Services CRM and Case Management interfaces, delivering an enterprise-wide customer platform
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use back office for configuration and branding
- Fully supported integration capability to third party systems
- Includes full customer portal capability
- Reduce avoidable contact, saving time and resources
- Enable channel shift and transformation quickly
- Offer synchronised multi-channel self-service to customers
- Full configuration capability saves time and money
- Rapid implementation, live within 6 to 8 weeks
- Fully automate customer-facing processes where appropriate
- Offer full end-to-end internal process automation
- Reduce internal IT overheads