Environmental services white paper
This white paper focuses on how Abavus helps local authorities use the My Council Services suite of products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their environmental services operations in general and their waste management function specifically. Download your free copy now to learn about how other councils are using My Council Services in their environmental services and waste management departments.
Learn more about the ways other environmental services managers are already benefiting from using My Council Services
- More than 11,000 of Monmouthshire County Council’s customers now use self-service digital channels to check refuse collections information, sign up for paid refuse collection services such as green garden waste, and to report missed bins or other refuse container-related issues.
- Boston Borough Council used My Council Services to convert its green garden waste collections into a paid service. More than 11,000 transactions were successfully completed within the first three months of operation.
- At Southend Borough Council the My Council Services platform integrates with Veolia’s systems to deliver the customer-facing element of the domestic waste process and to enhance other aspects of the waste management process for both staff and residents.
- At Cannock Chase District Council My Council Services not only enables end-to-end digital processes within the waste management function but also provides staff with the data they need to ensure that best value is being delivered by their contractor Biffa.
- Maidstone Borough Council uses My Council Services to facilitate channel shift in its environmental services team, with the result that almost 50% of fly tipping reports and 80% of abandoned vehicle reports are done online now.
Download your free white paper now