Contracts, Permits and License Management
How Contracts, Permits and License Management will help you
The Contracts and Licensing module is a functionally rich and fully integrated element of the My Council Services digital platform. This sophisticated and versatile module allows you to design, configure, deploy and manage the complete array of processes that fit under any form of contract, permit or license.
This could range from a short term skip or scaffold license through to longer term annual and multi year license and contract terms such as Blue Badge applications, residential parking permits, taxi licensing, annual green garden waste contracts and so on.
The Contracts and Licensing module can be integrated with your existing payment gateway, which of course means that a customer can apply and pay for a service all without the need for any direct intervention by council officers should you wish. All this means that major steps forward can be taken towards transformation, channel shift and ultimately the delivery of measurable savings.
The module provides an intuitive and easy to use contract template design interface including configuration of contract terms, cancellation, novation (transfer), grace periods and termination. The suite of tools provides you with all the tools you need in order to deliver significant efficiency gains across a wide array of council service areas.
Contracts and Licensing module features
- Contract type, set up and configuration via an easy to use graphical user interface
- Creation of recurring licenses, custom contract renewal intervals and auto renewal all accessed through a ‘zero code’ configuration console
- Set up and configuration of sophisticated validation processes to test and calculate eligibility
- Ability to integrate to third party applications if required to enable dynamic data exchange
- Set up and configuration of pro rata calendar-based charging
- Full range of payment processes enabled
- Fully self service or assisted process supported
- Configurable suite of customer notifications e.g. to notify of upcoming renewal via SMS, email or phone call
- Fully scalable platform capable of handing 100,000+ simultaneous transactions
- Transaction-based reporting and analytics supporting financial reconciliation and other reporting requirements
Benefits of the Contracts and Licensing module
- This is a fully integrated contracts management and licensing module which delivers much greater efficiency to your operations
- Rapid to implement and fully integrated with CRM platform
- Save money when compared to traditional line of business solutions
- Ready for use across multiple services areas
- Abavus provides a range of contract templates and forms to enable rapid implementation
Who should use the Contracts, Permits and Licensing module?
Contracts and Licensing has applicability in many council service areas. Any council function that offers a service that can be considered a contract between the customer (resident or business customer) and the council would benefit from the Contracts and Licensing module. We have examples from a wide range of service areas:
- Accessible transport for Blue Badge administration
- Waste and recycling for green garden waste
- Parking services for issuing parking permits
- Marketing and communications for event ticket booking and sales