Date(s) - 06/07/2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Digital transformation for waste and environmental services – live webinar
Join this webinar specifically for waste and environmental services managers, directors and transformation leads within local authorities. We discuss how other local authorities are already using My Council Services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their environmental services and waste management operations.
In just one hour you’ll learn about how the My Council Services Waste Module can save you time and money whilst enabling the digital transformation of all aspects of waste management and environmental services.
What we cover
- Background to the challenges facing waste and environmental services managers
- From customer to crew – using My Council Services to put in place an end-to-end digital process for all waste streams (scheduled, contracted, ad hoc, or trade)
- A short demonstration of how this end-to-end digital process works in practice, using the real-life example of green garden waste
- The waste analytics and reporting options available for all waste streams within My Council Services
- How My Council Services integrates with your existing systems and those of any third party suppliers you use
- Future development plans for My Council Services waste and environmental management solution
Who should join this webinar?
- Waste managers
- Environmental services managers
- Transformation leads