Date(s) - 02/07/2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Digital transformation for waste and environmental services
This free, 60 minute online event is designed specifically for waste and environmental services managers, directors and transformation leads within local authorities. During the session we will discuss how other local authorities are already using My Council Services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their environmental services and waste management operations.
In just one hour you’ll learn about how the My Council Services Waste Module can save you time and money whilst enabling digital transformation of all aspects of waste management and environmental services.
What we’ll cover
- Introduction and welcome – background to the challenges facing waste and environmental services managers
- From customer to crew – using My Council Services to put in place an end-to-end digital process for all waste streams (scheduled, contracted, ad hoc or trade)
- A short demonstration of how this end-to-end digital process works in practice, using the real-life example of green garden waste
- The waste analytics and reporting options available for all waste streams within My Council Services
- How My Council Services integrates with your existing systems and those of any third party suppliers you use
- Future development plans for My Council Services waste and environmental management solution
- Summary, final thoughts and close
Who should attend?
- Waste managers
- Environmental services managers
- Transformation leads