What is the My Council Services Risk Module?
My Council Services is a range of innovative smartphone and web platforms that enable local authorities to achieve mobile working along with self-service customer access. Our Risk Module is specifically designed to enable Environmental Health Officers to manage their food inspection schedule and ad hoc food safety matters in a more effective and efficient way.
How does the Risk Module enable more efficient food safety inspections?
Each EHO has our food safety inspection app installed on their mobile devices. The app is tailored precisely to the requirements of food safety inspections and is fully compliant with FSA requirements. The EHO can enter the information into the app whilst they’re onsite in the premises. The app automatically generates the food safety rating and the report on visit (ROV) for the officer whilst they’re on premise. They can then email the ROV to the premise owner instantly before moving onto their next appointment, removing the need to do any paperwork once back at the office or to return to the office to receive details of their next appointment.
What our customers say
“In this current climate we have to be open to different ways of working. It’s inefficient to have well-trained officers back in an office writing letters when they could be out inspecting. Using the Risk Module to manage our food safety inspections enables our officers to get more work done in fewer hours.”
Spencer Cooper, Stafford Borough Council
Transform your food safety programme, saving time and money
- Ensure compliance with FSA requirements – the food safety Risk Module has a dynamic risk scoring capability that enables you to use the correct code of practice scoring regime, so is perfectly aligned with FSA scoring requirements.
- Works with both scheduled and ad hoc visits – the module can be used to manage any type of food safety visit, either scheduled or ad hoc, so can efficiently control all aspects of your EHOs’ workloads.
- Enable your EHOs to be more agile – the food safety Risk Module greatly reduces the paperwork and admin load associated with each inspection. Your EHOs can work more efficiently, focusing their time on inspections and visits rather than on paperwork, and minimising the time they need to spend travelling to and from your offices.
- Better service for premise-owners – using this system means that EHOs can generate a score and ROV for each site whilst they’re still on premise. The premise-owner gets everything they need immediately rather than having to wait for the EHO to go back to the office and write up the paperwork.
- Enable EHOs to manage their own time – using this system, you can allocate a week or more’s worth of visits to your EHOs, giving them the flexibility they need to visit particular premises at different times of day depending on their opening hours.
- Integrates with your legacy systems – the food safety Risk Module can be fully integrated with your existing systems, enabling your EHOs to access the full history of visits to each premise all through one system.
Find out more about each module