Apps and eForms
My Council Services' Apps and eForms provides a multi-channel online and native mobile customer self-service platform. It incorporates fully functional web form and native mobile applications enabling the full range of customer-facing and internal digital processes and transactions (Report It, Book It, Apply For It, Pay For It).
Browser-based web forms and native mobile applications (iPhone, Android and Windows ) are all delivered from a central form design process.
Apps and eForms is functionally rich as well as being completely customisable and configurable. Admin access is through an easy-to-use back office. The full suite of native mobile applications and synchronised web portal can be dynamically configured to include the full range of RSS feeds, social media feeds, existing web content, bespoke applications and other types of content.
- Responsive web and native mobile customer self service offerings
- Full GUI e-form design platform
- Share forms with other local authorities through the Form Store
- Publish same form template to both responsive web and native mobile
- Native apps on iPhone, Windows, Android and Blackberry
- Fully configurable and customisable by the client
- All delivery components branded to reflect your organisation's visual identity
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use back office for configuration
- Fully supported integration capability to third party systems
- Includes full customer portal capability
- Reduce avoidable contact, saving time and resources
- Enable channel shift and transformation quickly
- Offer synchronised multi-channel self service to customers
- Full configuration capability saves time and money
- Rapid implementation, live within 6 to 8 weeks
- Fully automate customer facing processes where appropriate
- Offer full end to end internal process automation
- Reduce internal IT overheads
Customers can interact with you via bespoke mobile apps or a web interface
How Apps and eForms works
The Apps and eForms module is simple for you to set up and easy for your customers to use.
Decide which processes and interactions you would like to automate
Design a form for each interaction, using our simple and intuitive form design interface – no technical knowledge or coding skills are needed
Deploy the form – the same form can be used for both browser-based interation and for deployment via mobile apps across iOS, Android and Windows devices
Quickly and simply allocate incoming requests to the correct department and create a work order for each one as it arrives
Automate the process of letting customers know that you have recieved their request and informing them of what action you have taken
Fully synchronised and integrated
Synchronised means that you will be able to design a form for a particular customer interaction or transaction process once and this one form will then be deployed across multiple channels. You do not need to design separate forms for the mobile app and the browser-based version – one form will automatically be deployed to all environments. Your customers can access forms via a website or via mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows phones and tablets.
Integrated means that the data which is created from any customer interaction or transaction can be automatically, securely and intelligently made available to any of your internal customer management and back office systems. You can get the information or service request into the hands of the right person in the organisation quickly and efficiently.
Easy to set up and use
The form design process does not require any knowledge of coding and so can be done by non-technical staff. You have complete control over which services you offer via your Apps and eForms platform and how your forms look and feel. Our customers have been able to implement Apps and eForms across both web and mobile app in as little as 6 weeks from contract to go live. You will start seeing the results immediately and cost-saving benefits can be seen in just a few weeks.
How you will benefitThe My Council Services Apps and eForms is the technical cornerstone of your organisation’s channel shift and transformation strategy. Demonstrable improvements will include:
- Measurable reduction of inbound call volumes
- Reduction in call abandonment rates in your customer centre
- Shift to channels that are lower cost to service (smartphone, tablet and web)
- Rapid roll out of additional self service areas
See how Apps and eForms can help you
Find out more about each module