Date(s) - 11/01/2018
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Enable mobile working and automate internal processes with the My Council Services Mobile Worker Module
This free event will help you learn more about the My Council Services Mobile Worker module – a device-independent, cloud-based workforce management platform. Using Mobile Worker enables your workforce to accurately receive and log any kind of work order or task information via smartphone, tablet or PC/Mac and to automatically feed this information into a back office system.
The Mobile Worker module eliminates the need for paper work orders or task sheets which in turn saves time and enables workers to be out on the road conducting routine maintenance, working with customers to resolve a problem, completing installations or responding to an urgent call out.
Find out how the Mobile Worker module will enable you to:
- Streamline and automate your internal processes in order to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Assign tasks to mobile workers whilst they are in the field
- Capture additional task-specific data, update task related information and then synchronise this data with your back office systems at any time
During this event we will cover:
- Introduction and background to the My Council Services Mobile Worker module
- Overview of local authorities already using the platform
- Demonstration of app and back office capabilities
- Questions / Discussion